Safety sign EN Instruction of aplicastion
General rules for installation, operation and storage of signs
- Signs on self adhesive backing to attach a smooth, dry, degreased and dust-free surfaces.
- Do not attach self adhesive marks on porous surfaces, raw concrete and wood. Avoid corrugated surface.
- The use of adhesives for mounting signs and substances having a devastating impact on the plastics, which are made signs.
- Signs of substrate adhesive should be applied at temperatures above 5 ° C.
- Signs should not be placed in areas directly exposed to UV rays.
- Do not place signs in areas where there are aggressive substances vapors, corrosive and other substances which are harmful to plastics such as PVC, PP and HIPS.\
- Do not place the self-adhesive signs in areas where the prevailing extremely variable temperature and humidity.
- The characters must be cleaned of dust and dirt with a soft cloth moistened with soapy water.
- Signs should be installed in rooms where the temperature is between +5 ° Cto +60 ° C.
- Characters can only be placed indoors.
- Signs should not be stored in such a way that the contact between the printed surface.
- In order to avoid scratches during transport signs, place the paper dividers between the characters.
Failure to follow these instructions may lead to:
- signs of mechanical damage,
- mounting signs of weakness durability to the ground,
- shortening life of the signs.